There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Fun-day

After yesterday's escapade to New York, I was completely worn out. The good thing about Sundays is that I don't have to wake up early at all. I was able to sleep in until about 9:30 AM, which was amazing, considering the fact that I've been getting abour 5 hrs. of sleep for the past couple of days. The only thing I don't understand is why I ended up waking up at 6:30 in the morning. I still fell asleep afterwards, but I could've spent that time sleeping some more. Anyways, I met up with Jun and Chiamaka to eat breakfast at 10. Rudy, Elexis, and Joanne were in church at the time, so we went on ahead.

Since it was Sunday, the Dining Commons were closed, so we had to buy our own food. We ended up eating at the Penn Bookstore before we finally had to go back to the quad at 12 PM. We eventually met up with Elexis and Joanne, and we were off to the buses.

As an activity that Summer Discovery had offered, all 5 of us went to the King of Prussia mall. It was about a 45 minute drive from the campus, so we ended up arriving at around 12:45 PM. All of the RCs on this trip gave us the freedom to roam around for 3 hrs. and so we just walked around and did a little bit of shopping. There wasn't really much to do on this day, but it was a great way to take a break from our classes.

Everyone that went had met up at JCPenney at 3:45 PM, and we were back on the bus again. The time was a bit short, but at least I got to go out today. During the bus ride, I couldn't help but fall asleep, but the road was very bumpy, so I ended up just waking up every few minutes.
Waiting for Joanne in front of Uniqlo

Once we got back, I immediately put all of the stuff that I bought down, and changed into my gym attire. Jun, Elexis, and I went at around 5 PM, since Joanne, Rudy,  and Chiamaka couldn't make it. We stayed there for about two hours before we called it quits. I'd love to exercise like this everyday, but considering the fact that I don't really have much time, it's not a possibility.

I ended my day with some Chinese food at the Beijing Restaurant before I headed back to the Quad. The rest of my night simply consisted of a nice shower, along with some snacks, and a good movie.  Although there wasn't much happening today, having this day off was really nice. Tomorrow, however, it's back to business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment