There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

THE TIME HAS COME!!!

Woke up this morning to pack my bags, with the realization that the time has come I was feeling all tingly inside. I went to drop off my younger sister off to summer school with a warm feeling. I had been dropping her off for two weeks so I was used to doing so and I thought to myself, I am going to miss my little sister and this morning routine we have. Then I got home and continued packing, I then took a break, ate breakfast, and took a shower. When I finished taking my shower I remembered to pack all the bed and body needs. I was set! 
I went to say goodbye to my loved ones, went over to my uncle's house and said bye to my cousins and grandma. Then I went over to Berkeley and hanged out with my girlfriend and her family for the afternoon, I said goodbye and came home. Finally I went to drop off my grandma at San Francisco and I got home and am going to sleep, READY FOR TOMORROW!!!! THE START OF AN ADVENTURE THAT WILL CHANGE MY LIFE FOREVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment