Tuesday, June 30, 2015

THE TIME HAS COME!!!

Woke up this morning to pack my bags, with the realization that the time has come I was feeling all tingly inside. I went to drop off my younger sister off to summer school with a warm feeling. I had been dropping her off for two weeks so I was used to doing so and I thought to myself, I am going to miss my little sister and this morning routine we have. Then I got home and continued packing, I then took a break, ate breakfast, and took a shower. When I finished taking my shower I remembered to pack all the bed and body needs. I was set! 
I went to say goodbye to my loved ones, went over to my uncle's house and said bye to my cousins and grandma. Then I went over to Berkeley and hanged out with my girlfriend and her family for the afternoon, I said goodbye and came home. Finally I went to drop off my grandma at San Francisco and I got home and am going to sleep, READY FOR TOMORROW!!!! THE START OF AN ADVENTURE THAT WILL CHANGE MY LIFE FOREVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment