Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Houston here I come

It is finally sinking in, I'm on my way to the University of Pennsylvania!!!! I've been counting down the days and now I'm at the end. At this exact moment I have one day, seventeen hours and twenty-eight minutes until, I catch the plane to my first stop in Houston, Texas.

I finished all of my packing on Sunday. It took two luggage's to hold all of my things. Luckily, we are flying Southwest and they allow two check-ins. I like traveling yet I don't like flying that much. Not that I have flight anxiety or anything, I just get slightly uneasy. After, being in the air for a while the uneasiness settles. I believe that when I get on the plane this time it isn't going to be unease its going to be anxiousness due to traveling to a totally new area. I'm so excited!!!!!!

These last couple of days I have been spending time with my family. My sisters, especially, we've watched  movies and played games. I've never been so far away from home for so long, but I'm happy to have this chance before I actually go to college.  The reason being is that I would be gone longer than three weeks. This gives me an opportunity to be able to feel homesick. But, I plan to call them every day and Skype them as much as possible.



Today, I woke up feeling so excited but nervous at the same time. I spent time with my mom and grandma all day, we went to Berkeley. I was happy but sad at the same time because I'm not going to be able to say goodbye to my grandma when she leaves.


I'm just grateful to be able to have this opportunity and receive this experience.  I'm so excited , I can't believe I am getting to do something like this. Thank you everyone who has made this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment